| home | search | back |
helmdon.com®
 
home > history resources > articles index > old postcard
 

Old Photo Looking Towards Church Street

From The Nibble & Clink Bridge

contributed by Ross Vicars

 

 

 

The first thatched cottage on the left has since been replaced by Bridge House but the next building, the thatched barn, still stands although  no longer thatched. Immediately on the right is The Green before it was developed. The Old Steam Bakery (or Hygienic Bakery) was erected in 1903 and is not pictured, so this postcard was issued before that date

 

 

home > history resources > articles index > old postcard

_______________________________________________________________________

| home | search | back | top
helmdon.com®