WEA EAST MIDLANDS PHOTOGRAPHS FOR OUR CALENDAR COMPETITION
April 1st sees the launch of our WEA East Midlands photographs for our calendar competition.
We plan to produce a calendar from photographs submitted by anyone connected with the WEA in the East Midlands: staff, tutors, learners, branch members, volunteers and members. This calendar will be on sale to all from late September, it will also be available from Regional Office, by mail order and via the WEA website.
WEA East Midlands Region Photo Competition
- A competition open to everyone in WEA East Midlands
- We are looking for 13 creative, imaginative, innovative photographs to use in a calendar. The photographs must illustrate one of the following themes:
I/ we love learning with the WEA East Midlands
All details of the competition including rules & regulations can be found at http://emcalendarcomp.wordpress.com - If you do not have access to the internet please call Nikki Cleaver 0115 9628418 – we will arrange paper copies of all details and photos
Email photos (high resolution j.peg please) to email@example.com or post
(CD or memory stick) to EM Calendar Comp., WEA, 39 Mapperley Road, Nottingham, NG3 5AQ (include SAE for return)
- The competition will be launched throughout the region on April 1st,
- The closing date for submitting photographs in Thursday 28th July 2011.
- Judging will be held on Monday 1st August 2011
- Photographs must be high definition (3000 resolution) in jpeg format
- There will be a prize voucher for the overall winning photograph
- All submitted photographs will be displayed on the competition blog
- Vote on line for your favourite photograph
Please note that people in the photos MUST give written permission for their images to be published. This is particularly important for images of children or vulnerable adults, where it may be necessary, in some cases, to obtain permission from their carers.