Helmdon Health Walks
Health Walks are part of the national ‘Walking for Health’ scheme which has been developed by local partners. The walks aim to provide opportunities for people who currently do little or no exercise to take advantage of this free easy and beneficial activity. Trained volunteers Walk Leaders will be leading the health walks.
- Every Thursday starting at 1.45pm
- Meet at the Reading Room, Church Street, Helmdon
Summer Evening Health Walks
- Starts Monday 14 May 2012 at 7.00 pm.
- Then every Monday thereafter until Monday 20 August
- Meet at the Bell Inn, Church Street, Helmdon
- Circular health walks of about 2 hours
- Return to the pub before dusk!
No need to book, just turn up on the day. Please note NO dogs allowed and children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Health Walks are fun, safe and FREE. You don’t need any special equipment, just dress sensibly for the weather and wear appropriate footwear for the conditions.
South Northamptonshire Council
Questions? Contact Colin Hull 01327 322337
Or email email@example.com