Help Available To Get You Started With Your PC, Tablet Or Phone
Do you (or anyone you know locally) need basic/beginner help on a computer, tablet or ipad?
Through snvb’s Village Networks project, funded by The Big Lottery, we are able to offer a limited number of FREE 1-2 hours of basic computer training in your own home (South Northants and Daventry District only).
WE CAN HELP YOU ON:
- Set up your device so it is easy and secure
- Use word processing (letters, invitations, greetings cards, etc.)
- Send, receive and manage emails
- Go online shopping!
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- Learn how to book holidays, travel, theatre tickets, etc.
- Use a webcam (Skype)
So if you need help – or you know someone locally who might need help – phone Nick King at the Towcester Volunteer Centre on 01327 358264 and grab the opportunity!