Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Helmdon
Parish Council held on
Monday, 22nd April 2002
in the Reading Room, Helmdon.
Councillors Burns, Brookhouse, Glassett, Ayres, England, Spendlove,
Gittens and Bearman.
There were three members of the public present.
Apologies were received from Councillor Harrold.
Planning application number S/2002/0466/P - Subdivision of dwelling
into 2 dwellings and a single storey extension at Falcutt Barn,
Astwell was discussed and it was agreed to support the application.
3. The purpose of the special meeting was to discuss and adopt
the Model Code of Conduct for Parish Councillors.
4. There was a general discussion and comments on the code were
received from Councillor Harrold and were read to the meeting.
5. After discussion it was proposed by Councillor Spendlove and
seconded by Councillor Glassett that the Helmdon Parish Council
adopt the Model Code of Conduct. Seven Councillors voted in favour
of the proposition and Councillor Brookhouse asked that his vote
be recorded against the proposition.
5. It was agreed that the Council adopt the Model Code of Conduct
for the Helmdon Parish Council from the 22nd April 2002.
6. There was no further business and the meeting closed at 8.30pm.