Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Helmdon
Parish Council held on
Wednesday, 21st August 2002
in the Reading Room, Helmdon at 7:30 p.m..
1. Present: Councillors Brookhouse, Glassett,
Gittens, Bearman, England and Earl
2. It was agreed in the absence of the Chairman of the
Council that the Vice Chairman, Cllr Brookhouse should take the
Chair of the meeting.
3. Apologies were received from Cllrs Burns and Ayres.
4. The Chairman explained that the purpose of the meeting
was to receive and adopt the Annual Accounts for the year 1 April
2000 to 31 March 2001.
5. Accounts for the year 2000 - 2001
a) The Accounts for the year 2000 - 2001 were submitted for the
consideration of the Council with the recommendation from the
Finance Committee that they be approved and adopted.
b) After consideration it was proposed by Councillor England
and seconded by Councillor Earl that the accounts be approved
and signed by the Vice Chairman and the Responsible Finance Officer.
The proposition was put to the meeting and was agreed unanimously.
There was no further business and the meeting closed at 8.15