Health Walks are part of the national ‘Walking for Health’ initiative, which has been developed by local partners. The walks aim to provide opportunities for people who currently do little or no exercise to take advantage of this free easy and beneficial activity. Trained walk volunteers will be leading the health walks.
Thursday Afternoon Walks
- Every Thursday at 1.45 pm
- Meet at the Reading Room, Church Street
- Circular health walks of about 60 mins
- Hot drinks available in the Reading room afterwards
Summer Evening Strolls
- Start Monday 24 May, at 7 pm
- Then every Monday thereafter
- Meet at the Bell Inn, Church Street
- Circular health walks of about 100 minutes
- Return to the pub before dusk!
No need to book, just turn up on the day. Please note NO dogs allowed and children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Health Walks are fun, safe and FREE. You don’t need any special equipment, just dress sensibly for the weather and wear appropriate footwear for the conditions.
More information from Roger Miles
(01295) 768964 e-mail
Under the auspices of:
South Northamptonshire Council
Colin Hull (01327) 333337