Helmdon Health Walks
Helmdon Health Walks are part of the national “Walking the way to Health” Initiative, which has been developed by local partners. The walks aim to provide opportunities for people who currently do little or no exercise to take advantage of this free easy and beneficial activity. Trained walk volunteers will be leading the health walks.
- Start Thursday 12th March at 2 pm
- Then every Thursday thereafter
- Meet at the Reading Room, Church Street
- Circular health walks of about 45 – 60 minutes
- Tea and coffee available in the Reading Room afterwards
Summer Evening Strolls
- Start Monday 1st June at 7 pm
- Then every Monday thereafter
- Meet at the Bell Inn, Church Street
- Circular health walks of about 90 minutes
- Return to the pub afterwards
No need to book, just turn up on the day. Please note NO dogs allowed and children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Health Walks are fun, safe and FREE. You don’t need any special equipment, just dress sensibly for the weather and wear appropriate footwear for the conditions.
South Northamptonshire Council
Colin Hull (01327) 333337